Rent and utility assistance from St. Vincent de Paul

If you are looking for help paying your rent and utility bills, please get in touch with the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, a Community Impact Network partner. It offers rent and utility assistance across the St. Louis area, including to residents of the Normandy school district.

To request rent or utility assistance, you’ll need to contact the St. Vincent de Paul office (also called a conference or chapter) that serves your neighborhood. Here are a couple of ways to find this information:

1.     You can call the 2-1-1 hotline, say you want rent or utility assistance from St. Vincent de Paul, and give them your address and zipcode.

2.     You can go online to their website and enter your address and zipcode.


The St. Vincent de Paul parishes in our area include: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of the Presentation, St. Ann, All Saints, Christ the King, and St. Augustine. Following the steps above will help you get in touch with the right parish to help with your rent and utility bills.

The Community Impact Network and its partners are working together for you to provide emergency relief and vital resources during the COVID-19 crisis.